FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 20, 2011
Expenses simplifies tracking and submission of expense and mileage claims
together with providing the latest contracting news from leading contractor
Now with full support for Australian I.T. Contractors / Freelancers - GST, Km claim rates, and contracting news.
Contractor Expenses is simple to use, but provides advanced features such as photo invoice/receipts, repeatable expenses, auto mileage rate allocation based on country specific rates/limits, multi-date selection for frequent journeys, data export in xml or configurable order csv, and other features designed to reduce data entry and focus on the requirements of I.T. Contractors.
- Photo invoice/receipts
- Data export in XML or configurable order CSV with photo invoices zipped and attached
- Cumulative mileage/km calculation and auto allocation of mileage claim rates based on country specific limits
- Multi date and recent journeys selection drastically reduces data entry for visits to regular clients
- Latest contracting news collated from leading contracting site feeds
- Set expense items to repeat (i.e. for mobile phone bill), capture VAT, receipt reference, category and more
creation of the app was borne from the frustration with generic expense and
mileage apps of Eclipse Director and long term I.T Contractor, Steve Rennocks, “There’s
just too much data entry required by most apps, and no focus on the specifics
or working practices of any one industry”
Contractor Expenses is available now from the iTunes App Store.
App Store link
- End of Release -
Eclipse Computing Solutions is a forward thinking application and web development company that’s worked closely with major name clients for over 12years. Eclipse has a strong and growing focus on mobile application development.